Market Focus Managed Pricing Programs
- Expertise – Our team of experts has managed millions of bushels in sales for farmers and elevators across the Midwest. We keep our focus on the market to identify sales and hedging opportunities that fit your specific plan.
- Execution – Market Focus managed programs assist with execution of the recommendations so that identified sales and hedging opportunities will not be missed. This allows you the ability to focus on growing while we help you maximize value.
- Diversification – Market Focus managed programs may help introduce diversity in your marketing plan through use of various contracting alternatives, including cash grain contracts, futures, options, and other hedging products. Diversification alone does not guarantee a profit or protect against a loss.
- Transparency – You stay informed on decisions made in the program, with information and education on strategies utilized, while tracking progress and performance along the way. We welcome your input and tailor the program to your operation’s specific needs.
Learn more about enrolling in a Market Focus Managed Pricing Program! Sign up Now to receive a free consultation and our Market Focus News alerts!Contact Us
CommStock Launches Market Focus Pricing Programs
CommStock Investments welcomes Joe Camp as new Director of Managed Programs: I am beyond excited to join CommStock and begin the rollout and development of a new grain pricing program…Read More
Market Focus Strategy: Spreads Say Sell Soybeans, Look for Replacement Options
Spreads have been the star of the soybean market show as of late. Active bull spreading follows firm fall cash market performance and increasing interest from speculators who hang close…Read More
What does it take to be a qualified participant in Market Focus?
How it Works:
- You enroll bushels into a Market Focus pricing program.
- We alert you of recommendations and assist with execution.
- We merchandise your grain with buyers that you approve.
- You deliver on the contract and receive a final selling price.
Checklist for Potential Clients:
- Do you understand futures/options markets and the risk of loss?
- Do you need advice for selecting the right cash grain contracts?
- Will you have unpriced grain ownership to manage after harvest?
- Will hedging and re-ownership strategies fit with your marketing plan?